Adsense

Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 June 2012

Berry Radical Truffles

In my previous post, I mentioned about the benefits of taking the Miessence Berry Radical to help us mop up our free radicals. One teaspoon is sufficient for our daily intake. To do some fun stuff, I have incorporated Berry Radical into my favorite dessert recipe, which I call Berry Radical Truffles. The kids would love this recipe.


Ingredients:
½ cup Biscuit Crumbs
1 ½ teaspoon Cocoa
2 teaspoons Berry Radical
2 tablespoons Coconut
2 tablespoons Condensed Milk
Extra Coconut

Method:
  1. Mix all ingredients except extra coconut
  2. Roll into 10-12 balls
  3. Quickly toss in extra coconut





If you want to incorporate Miessence Berry Radical into any of your recipes, they can be found here. CLICK HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment